Clean Your Ears Gently And Deeply With Smart Swab
What Is This?
Clean your ears with Smart Swab, a device with disposable spiral tip. This product features a handle that resembles a toothbrush and offers a better grip compared to other devices in the market.
Due to the spiral shape of the disposable tips, they remain attached to the handle for safer and effective ear cleaning than the traditional cotton swabs. The Smart Swab company vouches that their product is safer than the regular cotton swabs that pushes the wax back into the ear instead of getting it out.
Both adults and children can safely use Smart Swab to remove ear wax, naturally. To fit the ear canal, Smart Swab tip has a curved design that effortlessly scrapes the interior cylindrical walls where maximum concentration of wax is present.
Video:Watch how to easily and safely clean your ears with Smart Swab
Smart Swab Review
- A Perfect Fit: The head of the swab is soft and spiral in shape that goes the perfect distance inside the ear canal. With a simple twist, users can safely remove the wax.
- Great Deals Available: Users can avail special deals on Smart Swab with price reductions, combo offers, freebies, and free shipping.
- Convenient To Use: This product works as per the given advertisement, it is simple to use with a comfortable handle and multiple tips. This means that all the members of the family can gain from Smart Swab as they can comfortably remove the ear wax without injuring the organ.
- Comfort: Compared to the cotton swab, Smart Swab offers more degree of comfort as it does not enter the ear as deep as the traditional swab. The material of the tip is soft rubber which carefully cleans the delicate region of the inner ear. Thus, the cleaning process is comfortable with reduced chances of injuries.
- Doctor Certification: A medical certification is available on the Smart Swab official site given by a Chiropractor.
- Expensive: Smart Swab is slightly expensive as compared to the traditional ear buds. With each order, users need to pay for the handle along with 16 attachable tips for a single time use. Thus, after a few weeks of use, buyers will need a refill.
How To Use Smart Swab ?
Smart Swab has a special design with the swab tip that conforms to the shape of the ear canal. The presence of curves facilitates smooth entry of soft tips and it will scrap the interior ear canal walls naturally for quick and accurate wax removal.
Once the swab scoops up the wax, removing it becomes easier. After this, you can replace the tip.
- Stick the tip inside the ear;
- Now twist handle so that the tip makes a full circle inside the cylindrical canal;
- Now remove the wax;
- Discard the used tip, replace with a clean one.
Should You Buy It?
Excessive water or wax can impair your hearing and cause ear infection. Appointing a doctor to clean your ears is expensive and using traditional cotton buds can worsen the situation.
Most ear injuries arise from using traditional cotton swabs. Thus, as claimed by the Smart Swab manufacturers and advertisers, purchasing this product seems to be a good alternative to regular cotton ear buds.
Although it’s a wee bit expensive but online deals makes its economical. Smart Swab is worth a try!!!
Some TipsWhen it comes to effectiveness, Smart Swab works as advertised. The swab has soft tips that does not go deep inside the ear but continues to do the required cleaning.
When using Smart Swab on children, you need to be careful, since their ear canal is not quite as deep as adults
You May Also Like: