How To Perform Hot Oil Manicure And What Are Its Benefits?
You touch so many things daily that might have bacteria, so to stay clean you wash your hands many a times. But washing your hand with these soaps that has harsh chemicals makes your hand dry, right?
However, that does not mean you will stop washing your hands. This is where hot oil manicure has a large role to play. It helps to restore the moisture of your hand and nourishes your hands and nails.
This type of manicure is the best and luxurious way to keep your hand, nails and cuticles moisturized. You can find this treatment available in the spas, and it is quite expensive, but you can do this manicure at home itself and can save money.
How To Perform Hot Oil Manicure At House
You can exactly get a hot oil manicure at home and can avoid the large cost of the spa. Even in Nail and Beauty blog, the experts are of the similar opinion to do hot oil manicure at home and save those extra expenditures.
In this article, we will tell how to it right away at your home and that too in a systematic order –
1. You need to heat the almond oil in a microwave safe bowl
2. Add sunflower oil and castor oil to it
3. You can pour some organic olive oil and 10 to 15 drops of tea tree essential oil
4.Now rapture a Vitamin E capsule and add to the mixture
5. Now mix all the constituents together and heat the oil in the microwave for 30 seconds
6. After warming, take out the oil and dip your fingers slowly in the oil and keep it for 4 to 5 minutes
7. After the oil cools down, take out your fingers and massage them gently for 5 to 7 minutes
8. Complete the spa by washing your hands with lukewarm water and dry it with a clean towel.
You can also watch this video to follow these steps effectively and prepare the oil at your home and get an instant hot oil manicure -
Hot Oil Manicure @ Home
What Are The Benefits Of Doing An Oil Manicure?
It is of immense benefits. We have stated a few of them below –
- It helps to detoxify your nails, and cuticles and exfoliates them
- It helps your hands to look cleaner, whiter and stronger with more delicate and healthy cuticles
- It helps to make the skin around your nail soft and smooth
- Improve the skin texture of your hand and nourishes the hand from inside
- It improves the blood circulation through your hands
- It makes the removal of the hangnails easier
- You can easily increase the flexibility of your fingers and wrists after this oil massage
Hot oil manicure at home with diy nail scrub
You just need almond oil, olive oil, castor oil and sunflower oil and heat the mixture along with other ingredients to have the hot oil manicure right at your home.
Just apply a little moisturizer after you complete the manicure therapy or else after washing your hand with lukewarm water and drying it on towel, will be soon stealing all the moisture once more.
Therefore, what do you think are you ready to make your hands look, soft, supple and elegant once more? Then do the oil manicure right at your home with the spa-like feeling.